Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Fabulous Treasures!

I have been crafting up a STORM these past couple of days! I wanted to pause from my pink/red chaos to share five of my favorite recent-found goodies for the Treasure Trove!
Here we go...


Quirky Urban Outfitters Pillowcase Sets

I've been online window-shopping a bit lately, while searching for ideas for my NY apartment, and I came across these adorable pillowcase sets on UrbanOutfitters.com. They are TOO cute, and would add such charm, personality and fun to a cozy bedroom! I'm going to keep my eye on these... and possibly buy multiples... SO precious.







Adele's cover of Sam Cooke's "That's It, I Quit, I'm Moving On"

Pandora brought this to me today, and I can't stop listening to it; I absolutely LOVE it. I love blues/the little bit I've gotten to sing the blues/chicks singing the blues, so this was right up my alley! My goal now is to get my amazing blues-guitar-player of a cousin (Craig) to play it for me so I can sing it... :) I may need to offer a 6-pack for a jam-session night soon.





My new necklace!!

Here's a silly picture to show it off... and hide my messy hair. Jeni and I finally exchanged Christmas gifts today (I know--WAY late), and I LOVE this necklace she gave me! The flowers are so rustic and cute and I love the way it lays. So perfect. Thanks friend!! :) I can't wait to wear this out and about!



Fuji Instax Mini Instant Camera

I don't know which model I want yet, but I've gotta have one of these! I love the feel, look, and gratification of the fun instant photos, and really want to add an Instax to my budding camera collection. I've been doing a good bit of research lately, and I definitely want a mini, I just don't know which one I'll end up going for. This is going onto my long-term wish list!




UO Photo Wall-Hanger Windows

I first saw these on Erin's wall; I think they are SO AWESOME, so I bought 2 for myself from Urban Outfitters. Here they are with my current collection of photos. They are such a fun way to decorate a room and display lots of memories, and the pictures are super-easy to change out in their individual little sleeves. Definitely a great purchase. I've adored these in my room!



That's what I've got for tonight... 

COMING SOON: How-to's and photo-ops of my Valentines Day crafts!! EEP! I'm so excited about these!  

  
 ♥AshPiece












 
Instax photo sources:  source 1          source2          source3

2 comments:

  1. Ash, something to consider about instant film. While the Fuji film one's are nice I think your gonna be very disappointed by the quality of the picture that the mini's produce. That being said you should take a look at Polaroid, they are making a big comeback and there will be no shortage of film. I have also heard good things about the pogo, it's a tiny printer that you plug into your digital (I believe they have a new version coming as well)

    http://www.polaroid.com/en/stream

    http://polaroid.com/en/products

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Steven! I'll give those a look! :)

    ReplyDelete