Monday, February 7, 2011

Piece's New "LET IT OUT GURRL" Playlist

...hell hath no fury...

Sometimes, don't you just want to crank up some feisty tunes and belt out your frustration/angst/anger/boredom/whatever? Well I love making lists, playlists included, so here's my most recent playlist:


LET IT OUT GURRL (yes it really says this in my iTunes)
  • You Oughta Know - Alanis Morissette
  • F*** You - Lily Allen
  • Nobody's Side - Chess the Musical
  • I Can Do Better - Avril Lavigne
  • Apologize feat. One Republic - Timbaland
  • Same Old Blues - Freddie King
  • The B**** of Living - Spring Awakening
  • Après moi - Regina Spektor
  • Forget You - Gwyneth Paltrow (Glee version)
  • Suckers - Reel Big Fish
  • Forget About the Boy - Sutton Foster
  • My Happy Ending - Avril Lavigne
  • That's It, I Quit, I'm Moving On - Adele
  • Totally F***** - Spring Awakening
  • Battlefield - Jordin Sparks
  • Superboy and the Invisible Girl - Next to Normal 
  • Jesus Of Suburbia / City Of The Damned / I Don't Care / Dearly Beloved - Green Day
  • Cheer Up - Reel Big Fish
  • Since You've Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson
  • F*** You - Cee-Lo Green

...heh there are a lot of stars in there... I'm sure this list will see a lot of editing, but I'm excited about it so far! :)

♥AshPiece

No comments:

Post a Comment