Friday, February 4, 2011

I ♥ *94's BIG 90's Weekend!


I have an hour commute to and from the show (Gainesville-Dunwoody) on the weekends, and I squealed with delight when I heard *94's tunes gone 90's again! Katy Perry is taking a backseat this weekend, and I could not be more giddy! I didn't plug in my iPod once on my drive home tonight, and that's saying something. At the moment, I'm even listening online and they are playing Chumbawamba: "Tubthumper." AHHHHH! I squeal every time a new song comes on. On the drive home it was "Baby One More Time," Smash Mouth, Stone Temple Pilots, Jamiroquai, The Mighty Mighty Bosstones and many more goodies! Those of you who are not in the Atlanta area and want to get in on the fun this weekend, listen online to hear your 90's favorites! :) Enjoy!


♥AshPiece

No comments:

Post a Comment