Friday, February 25, 2011

ADDICTION: Parenthood


I L♥VE this show.

I've always had a severe addiction to Gilmore Girls, and once I heard Lauren Graham was doing a new mommy show I had to check it out! There are so many things I love about Parenthood. The large family aspect is one of them; for those of you who don't watch it, this show is centered around one family (one set of parents/grandparents) with 4 children that each have kids and lives of their own. There are a lot of characters, but its not too difficult to follow. I love how the siblings, as adults, love and care for each other; it really reminds me of my wonderful relationship with mine. :)

The thing about this show is that it so beautifully touches on all of the wonderful, crazy, terrible, and beautiful things it means to be a family. I cry, sometimes multiple times, almost every episode... happy tears, sad tears... this show is just so charming, gut-wrenching and gorgeous. The episodes also have the most AMAZING soundtracks. If you haven't seen any of this show, it is a MUST SEE. It's on Tuesdays at 10/9c on NBC, and the most recent episodes are on Hulu, and also NBC.com. I find that Hulu tends to work better in my browser... anyway, enjoy Parenthood!!
 
♥AshPiece


p.s. FUN FACT: Lauren Graham is dating her co-star Peter Krause (Six Feet Under) - they actually play siblings on Parenthood! ...weird?...



No comments:

Post a Comment