Friday, January 28, 2011

Piece's How-to: Home-made Playbill Keepsake Binders

Happy Friday!

Today is a wonderful day (Opening Night for Bye Bye Birdie!!), and today I thought I'd share how I assembled these beauties that I'm so glad I did last fall!



I'd seen Playbill's beautiful binders that they sell for $40 a pop, and coveted them. I thought, there HAS to be a way to do this on your own for less $$$.

I searched the dimensions, did a little research, and found a place on Amazon that sold what I needed and the quality of sheet protectors/binders I wanted. I bought three 2" binders and a pack of 50 protectors (these fit perfectly: I average 15-18 Playbills per binder) for $40 (including shipping). They are from the same seller, so shipping is combined! Easy-peasy!!


I saved most of my tickets, so as you can see, I placed the ticket in the same sleeve as the Playbill on the back side... just another added touch. :) Design your spine label and organize as you wish (you're welcome to copy my system!), and you"ll have a wonderful keepsake that looks beautiful on your Theatre geek-out shelf! This was my test run, and I loved the outcome. I will definitely re-order when I start seeing more shows again upon moving back to New York! Enjoy and happy Geek-ing!

♥AshPiece

1 comment: