Friday, February 4, 2011

ADDICTION: Vera Bradley


Ohmygoodness I've been in love with Vera Bradley for quite a while. Everything she does is absolutely adorable, and I simply can't get enough. Since Vera has become popular, there have been many imitators, but nobody can make quilted bags like Vera Bradley...nobody. These are ALWAYS the best out there. My luggage, wallets, schoolbags, and many nick-knack bags are/have been Vera Bradley since high school or so. I have never been disappointed by a Vera purchase!
My Vera Bradley collection includes, but is not limited to:


Vera Bradley Luggage set: Java Blue
I have both of these pieces in Java Blue, which was my first Vera pattern--much of my collection is Java. I got these just before I left for college, so I've had them almost 5 years, and although the big one has seen better days, they are both still kickin' and traveling quite well, and they have been all over the country.
*PLUS, these bags are SO easy to spot at baggage claim!


ID Key Chain: Java Blue
I have since retired my use of this, although I used it down to it being a torn rag, but I remember it so fondly. This was my all-inclusive wallet, student ID, dorm key holder that I carried all of freshman year at UNCo. It was so great, because it had everything I needed and I could just drop it in my school or dance bag to go to class. SO easy, and I rarely carried a purse when I lived in the dorms, unless we went off-campus.


Schoolbag: Raspberry Fizz
When I bought this, I was looking for a bag with lots of pockets, and that I could put my notebooks into sideways, so I ended up buying their diaper bag. It had all of the qualifications I was looking for, and nobody knew the difference... I just didn't use the changing-pad that came with it! :) I've loved this bag and still use it. 


Wallets:
I have the clutch wallet in Yellow Bird (discontinued) that I LOVE, and the turn lock wallet in Blue Rhapsody (ALSO discontinued- my current wallet). I absolutely adore Vera wallets and always get compliments when I carry them!

I have many other Vera Bradley goodies as well, including: a travel jewelry box (squishy), brush/pencil case, wristlet (great for iPod, phone, and keys when going to the gym!), make-up bags, and purses... you name it, Vera's thought of it! My wishlist on VeraBradley.com is ever-growing, and I just love everything Vera! I hope you've enjoyed my little self-indulgent post, and I'm sure this is not the last Vera Bradley post on this blog! HAPPY FRIDAY! xoxo

♥AshPiece

1 comment: