Tuesday, April 10, 2012

SW: Day 1 Musings


Six Weeks: Day 1.....

Piece of cake (without the cake). It's not far off from what I've been doing, just a little added structure. I love the image above because it's exactly what I've discovered by actually living it. I exercise SO MUCH, and yet my body has not been at it's optimal place. What I really needed was KNOWLEDGE and motivation. I made a booklet for daily motivation and to keep track of my progress:



I was going to do weekly weigh-ins, which I still am, but today I'm already 2.5 lbs down from yesterday...! Probably water weight as I'm consuming WAY less salt (I've had a tortilla chip addiction as of late). I feel fantastic! I didn't eat nearly enough yesterday, so I'm going to buy more fruits and veggies today.  The biggest difference here from when I went "vegan" for a month in college is that I am avoiding processed foods all together. The salad (veggies) is always the main course, and fruits are my sweets! So far, so good!

p.s. I taught 2 spin classes yesterday and had more/as much energy as ever!

♥AshPiece 


No comments:

Post a Comment