Monday, April 16, 2012

Spin Playlist: Jump-Insanity Ride

There has been some interest from students for a blog in which I post my spin class playlists... I've felt this blog transform into a health-related space, so I've decided further the transformation and add some spin pieces!!

Here's my first playlist posting: It's a class that kicks butt in the opening with 3 intense out-of-the-saddle songs in a row before working on any climbs. Here are the tracks:

Jump-Insanity Ride!
Warm-up: Parachute -Ingrid Michaelson
SexyBack -Justin Timberlake (ft. Timbaland)
Ain't Nothing Wrong With That -Robert Randolph & The Family Band
Domino -Jessie J
Pass At Me -Timbaland (ft. Wisin & Yandel)
Take On Me -A-ha
5 O'clock -T Pain (ft. Wiz Khalifa & Lily Allen)
Halo / Walking on Sunshine -Glee Cast
Imma Be -Black Eyed Peas
Under Pressure -Boyz II Men
Yeah/Toxic mash-up -Britney Spears & Usher
Cool-down: Rhythm of Love -Plain White T's

Enjoy!!

♥AshPiece 


No comments:

Post a Comment