Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunday Celebration of All That is Good

My church (Forefront) recently had an event that was called the Celebration of All That is Good, which was just a fun, creative celebration. People brought random items, pictures, and artwork that make them feel inspired, happy and blessed, and I'd like to do something similar for a little weekly boost and perspective!

Here's just a few for today! :)







**The way Xander loves to ride in the car with his head out the window!














Bath and Body Works' new scent, Country Chic, which I bought today, and cooking with fresh ingredients!


Yoga.


My Best Buddy, who I miss so much right now.

Happy Sunday Everybody! Enjoy the beauty of the world that we have been given today!

               ♥AshPiece

No comments:

Post a Comment