Wednesday, April 6, 2011

WHEW!!

So after a month-long hiatus, I am getting back to my poor, neglected blog and am ready to go! Since I last posted, I closed my show in Georgia, went on a vacation to Colorado and Oregon for 2 weeks, and finally landed in New York City again, where I vacationed another week before kicking my settling-back-in into gear! Since I've been back here I got a new job (finally...), saw a couple of awesome shows, auditioned a bit, and really worked on settling in and getting used to the NY pace again.

With that being said, I am now in NYC, and I think that will take this blog someplace new. I have so much to discover in this city, and I'm thrilled to document it all and see where my little project can go! So come along on this ride with me, and enjoy!

♥AshPiece

No comments:

Post a Comment